During the career guidance you will meet questions such as:
Apart from an income – does this job give me the satisfaction to continue for the next 5 years?
How do I get more satisfaction in my existing work?
Am I in the right place? Is this really the job that I'm looking for?
I want more balance between work and private life.
What are my motivation and ambitions? Where is my passion?
I feel undervalued; I would like to have more recognition for what I do.
I have done a competency analysis test and want to work on certain competences; How can I approve advising, influencing, communicating and convincing.
I can choose between two jobs. What is best for me?
Is my career still on the right track? Should I continue in my current position still or is it time for something else?
I am capable of doing many things , but what do I really want to do?
What are my strengths, skills and what is my distinctive value?
I am often involved in conflict situations, how can I prevent this?
I am completely bored with my work, but I don’t dare to take the first step.
How can I grow in my current position?
What do I really want?
I have no strength anymore, I'm tired, if only I see the company logo I get chills, what is it with me?
With career guidance you learn more about yourself and what you want to get out a satisfactory job/career. Start taking small steps into the direction that gives you more resilience. Make way for more passion and joy in your work, which enables you to take better decisions if you want and leads you on a new path to a better or new career + more.
Career Guidance = 10€
New in Brussels and Flanders – coaching subsidised! 1 hour coaching for only 10€!
Who is eligible for career guidance through career guidance cheques ?
Generally speaking you need at the time of your application to meet these four conditions:
- You live in Flanders or Brussels.
- You currently working full or part time as an employee or self-employed.
- You worked in the last two years minimum one year as an employee or self-employed.
- You followed the past six years no subsidised career guidance.
In addition to these general conditions, there are also exceptions where you still qualify. Please feel free to contact us and we will explain you the details.
Would you like to order a career check?
Please contact Katina Laaksonen by mail or by telephone. She will reserve a place for you via a career center.
- You can order career checks in two ways:
- Online through my career Mijn loopbaan. Choose in Mijn loopbaan in the right menu for the link 'Aanvraag loopbaancheques' (="Request career checks”). One will ask your Belgian social security number (rijksregisternummer).
- By phone at 0800 30 700 (weekdays from 8 to 19 hours)/
- You will receive a mail / You will be asked to wire € 40 after a maximum of one to two weeks.
- After a week you will receive an email with the code of your career check.
- Send the email with the code further to your career coach.
- You can order one career check of four hours each time. When you have taken your first four hours of career guidance, you can order a second career check.
- Per career check, you pay 40 euros.
- We will be assisting you whenever you have questions as the administrative procedure is only available in Dutch. We advise you also to use google translator for translating the page when you order checks online.